New Website Features Are Here!
We have listened to your feedback about the new website, and we have turned your ideas into reality. Learn about what’s new:
- Customizable Futures Page – Click on the futures menu link and you’ll be taken to a page that shows futures for corn, beans, and wheat by default. You will be able to add and remove whatever commodity futures you like to that page, and the next time you come back to the website, your settings will be saved.
- Options Page – Use the new options page to quickly select a commodity and futures month in order to view options data. More strike prices are also available.
- Cash Bids Page – Want to easily switch between and compare location cash bids? Click My Bids under the Local Bids in the main menu.
- More Weather – We now offer even more weather maps, including precipitation/ rainfall, crop moisture index, temperature forecast, and more. Check out the Weather page today!
- Futures Open/High/Low Columns - If you’re on a smaller device, you’ll notice the OPEN, HIGH, and CLOSE columns hidden. You will need to scroll left or right to see all columns.
- Recent Locations - Do you deliver to multiple locations? You can now see your three most recently visited locations listed under the “Cash Bids” menu item in the main navigation bar. This makes it quick and easy to navigate between your preferred locations.
- Have suggestions? Let us know! Contact us here