Fall harvest is an amazing time of year! It is a combined rush of excitement, a large display of dedication and hard work, and it ends with reaping the reward of a full year of planning and managing a crop cycle. As we approach harvest, please lean on your team here at The Andersons as your trusted partners. During this time of year, we encourage you to talk with your Account Representative about a risk management plan that helps you manage profitability and mitigate risk as appropriate for your approach and tolerance. We can partner with you to choose tools that best complement your grain marketing plan and best cover your market exposure. Most importantly, your health and safety and that of your family and your team is at the very forefront of our thinking this harvest. Please take care of yourselves and your teams and we will do the same.
Good luck with your harvest!
HARVEST DELIVERY REMINDERS
At The Andersons, we strive to be your partner of choice. Your customer experience is important to us, and in order to better serve your business, we would like to remind you of a few important policies and procedures that will ensure a smooth harvest delivery process. Please contact your Account Representative with any questions.
- Payment will be made to the customer name in which the delivery is made. Payment cannot be split among vendors after the application of bushels occurs.
- To request that proceeds are moved to hold pay, please notify us before delivering.
- Standard check pickup time is 3 pm. If a check is needed before 3 pm, please contact us, and we will make every attempt to accommodate.
- If delivery tickets exceed the contract balance and no secondary disposition is made, additional bushels will receive a spot cash price by 9 am on the day following delivery.
- Returned checks from customers will not be accepted after 30 days from the date printed on the check.
Ensure the fastest possible processing time by enrolling in ACH Direct Deposit. Visit andersonsgrain.com/ach to download the form.
This fall, many of us will be working long hours as we attempt to harvest a large number of bushels in a short amount of time. These working conditions can increase the potential for fatigue and can tempt us to take risky shortcuts. We want all of our growers to have a successful harvest and, more importantly, a safe one. Please take a moment to review some important safety tips before delivering to us.
- Due to the explosive nature of grain dust, smoking is not permitted.
- We encourage customers to remain in their vehicles while in line. If you need to leave your vehicle, high-visibility clothing is required so you are clearly visible in our high-traffic areas.
- Please obey all facility signage.
- If your truck experiences a fluid or product leak, please notify one of our employees as soon as possible.
- If you have new drivers, please inform them of our policies. New drivers should inform our inspectors that they have not been on site before so that we can assist them through the process.
Our GRAINweb online portal allows you to view your positions on grain contracts and provides detailed ticket information. Whether contracts include option features, hold pay, deferred bushels, Freedom® Pricing Tools, or limit orders, GRAINweb contains both summary and detailed information.
Visit GRAINweb.com to enroll today.
Due to system limitations, we are temporarily unable to provide GRAINweb to customers in the states of Idaho, Louisiana, New York, Kentucky and Texas. Please contact your account representative for more details.
Download The Andersons mobile app. Our mobile app provides quick and easy access to the information you use each and every day including cash bids, location info., weather and more. Available for download on all iPhone and Android devices.
To learn more, visit andersonsgrain.com/mobile-app.