Our Freedom® Premium Plus℠ program pays you a premium on an initial quantity of grain when you commit to selling a like quantity for deferred delivery.
- Allows you to add premium to a grain contract.
- You choose the target price and target date (pricing date) for the firm offer bushels.
- Setting a target price benefits marketing plans for deferred delivery grain.
- The only time you may price the deferred delivery grain is on the target date after the market closes.
- Regardless of how high the futures price exceeds the target price on the target date, your final cash price for the grain on the firm offer bushels will be the target price adjusted for local basis.
- Should futures price move above the target price before the target date, the deferred delivery grain on the firm offer bushels cannot be priced.
Target price, target date, futures reference, and applicable premium subject to daily quotes.
Basis may be attached at any time during the pricing period. Standard HTA policies and fees may apply.